Welcome!

Welcome to My Fish Tank Adventures! I have to admit I am a fish lover. Right now we have four fish tanks in our home. These aquariums are a big part of our life. You may be wondering how we became fish enthusiasts?

Well, it all started when I was a little girl. I love animals, all animals. On a visit to the pet shop to get our family dog groomed I ventured over to the aquarium displays. Of course the displays were empty, but on the other side of the aisle there were fish tanks with an abundance of species swimming about.

I moved from tank to tank mesmerized by the graceful movements of the fish. My father walked up and saw my enthusiasm. He bought me a goldfish bowl, some accessories, and a spunky little goldfish. He said if I could take care of this fish, Santa might surprise me with a real aquarium and more fish.

We took our fish and wares home and set everything up on my bedroom dresser. Every day I talked to my goldfish, fed him, and hoped Santa was watching so I could get my fish tank.

Of course, the goldfish did not live very long. But I proved to be a very good caregiver. Santa brought me my first aquarium, your basic 10 gallon rectangular set up. I was thrilled.

That fish tank is long gone. Now, I'm grown with kids of my own who share in my love of fish. We have a 65-gallon, a 29-gallon, a 20-gallon, and a 2-gallon. In this blog I will be sharing some fish tales, fish tips, and fish struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by My Fish Tank Adventures! Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please leave your site information so I can visit you too. Spam comments will be deleted.