Aquarium Cleaning Time Saving Equipment

Cleaning your aquarium does not need to take an entire afternoon of your time. I've had friends ask us if we would like to take over their fish tank because they were tired of all the time cleaning takes. I'm here to tell you, with the proper equipment, fish tank cleaning time can be cut in half and made fun.

Featured here is the Python No-Spill Clean and Fill system. This little gem has been a true time saver for us.



Before we purchased ours, I dealt with the siphon tube and buckets. I would haul buckets of fish tank water back and forth from the tub and hated every minute of my cleaning duties. Not one person in the house wanted to help me either.

Frustrated with my dilemma, I too thought of getting rid of our fish tank. My thought was, "if no one wants to help, and I hate doing this, why should I endure the torture?" Then I saw the Python No Spill Clean and Fill and thought, "this is the solution to my problem!"

The system hooks to your sink faucet and you use it to vacuum and fill your fish tank. No bucket hauling, no effort, no mess. I especially love the vacuuming power you get. You can adjust it with the amount of water you run when the valve is on the vacuum setting. I've been using my Python No Spill Clean and Fill for so long now I can have my faucet set to full on.

When using the fill setting you must ensure the water temperature you are filling with is close to the fish tank water. You don't want to shock your fish with water that's too hot or cold. Feeling the tubing is not enough. You must feel the water output to determine the temperature.

This Python No Spill Clean and Fill is the basic model. You can view the 75 and 100 foot models in the Amazon product widget on the right column of the blog. There, I have also featured a few other time saving aquarium cleaning equipment products I use.

Since we purchased our Python, I get more help than I need (or want) from everyone in the house when it's time to clean the aquariums.


For Your Fish Tank Adventures

View Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by My Fish Tank Adventures! Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please leave your site information so I can visit you too. Spam comments will be deleted.